<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6268923131413589521?origin\x3dhttps://l-o-v-e-a-l-w-a-y-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Layout by captivating

You better NOT take away the credits or i'll peel your skin off. ;)


& I Love You♥
Sunday, April 4, 2010

 

A.L.V.I.N.A ♥

My Bwing Bwing on 120310 6.09pm

She is so chio! Always cheerful! Love spending time with her.

Love her TTM/TTC!!! Nobody can separate us.

No matter what.

ILY! ♥

 

 

 

J.I.A  J.I.E ♥

My Jie!!~~~ =D Love her lots lots ‘kay!

She is super chio,kawaii! Love talking to her bout my problems.

A great listener! =D She is mine,ALWAYS!

 ILY!

 

 

E.L.I.Z.A ♥

My BBF!!~~ Love her TTM!

Love chatting with her! She is so KAWAII!!~~~

Love teasing her…. hehehe…. =P

Nth can separate us!

 

ILY! ♥

 

 

 

H.U.I  Y.I.N.G ♥

My Meih on 140210 ( Valentine’s Day!)  9.38pm!

She is super chio,KAWAII!~ Love her forever!

We always grumble together! =D

She is a great listener,always listen my complains.

姐妹永远在一起!

 

ILY! ♥

 

 

 

 

 A.N.G.E.L ♥

My BBF!!~~ =D

She SUPER CHIO (so ahem.. ahem… cannot tell… some noe wat happen.. >.< dont kill me!! )

I love her! dont snatch her ‘kay!

 

ILY! ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

T.I.N.G  E.N ♥

My BBF!!~~ love her!~~

Love talking to her!! >.< so nice to talk to her!

She super chio! her voice so cute!!!! =D

Love her lots lots!

 

ILY! ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

G.I.L.Y.N

My lollipop!!~~~

She so cute! so chio!

Love her! Dont u dare to snatch her!

 

ILY! ♥

 

S.H.I  Y.I.N.G ♥

My BBF!!~~~ =D

She super chio kays? Dont jealous of her beauty!

Love her super duper lots hor!

Dont u dare to bully her!

 

ILY! ♥

 

 

 

image

Y.I.N.G  Y.A.N ♥

My BBF!!~~

She’s chio,chio,chio and chio!

Love her lots! Dont touch her bully her!

 

ILY! ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

S.A.B.R.I.N.A ♥

My BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT Friend Forever!!~~

She so chio,so cute!

A great listener! Listen to me and help me solve my problems!

Still rmb that we used to talk for hours over the phone.. then i kenna scolding fomr my mum.. =D

Love her TTM!!~~ Snatch her and u will DIE!

 

ILY! ♥

 

 

 

 

 

X.I.N  Y.U ♥

My BBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFFF!!~~~

She super cute! u cannot resist her cuteness!

Love laughing with her! Had lots of fun time spent together!

Love her TTC!!! Make her cry? I kill u!

 

 

ILY! ♥

 

L.I  L.I.N.G ♥

My Friend!

See! She so Chio!~~

rmb telling her ghost story.. then she got scare…

then she hold me hand and walk back to the classroom!

So KAWAII!!~~ I LOVE HER!

 

ILY! ♥

 

J.O.E.Y ♥

 

My BBF!!!

A chiobu!

Talking to her = Fun!!~~ =D

Love her lots lots!!~~ =D

 

ILY! ♥